SPEAK: First

Monday, May 9, 2016



Hello there. This is my first ever attempt to create a blog. I am not a poet, neither an artist. So, how do I say this right – please bear with me for I am clueless.


When I was in high school, I always start my essays with quotes from famous writers, which made me think I was quite mundane when it comes to literature. I took Electronics Engineering in college (and I know what you’re thinking – we are NOT the best in creative writing). You thought right.


So why am I starting now? Because being not as creative as a poet/journalist/copywriter cannot hinder anyone to become a “blogger”. Fine, I may not know a lot of adjectives to describe an event in my life but that does not stop me from sharing it.

Sabi nga nila, kapag gusto may paraan, kapag ayaw may dahilan. Charaught.

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.