STRUT: 4 Favorite White Shoes from 2015 (that are still FAB in 2016)

Sunday, May 29, 2016



Who doesn't like white shoes right now? The Basic trend has taken us by storm and looks like it's not leaving anytime soon. So here are my favorite whities from 2015 that I can still rock in 2016:





1. Sneakers
Two words: COMFORTABLE + STYLISH
What more could you ask for?



Lovin my simple stunners (Right) from Stradivarius since day 1. My boyfriend is wearing his white hi-cut sneakers from H&M (Left).

2. Chunky Heels / Platforms
Better than wearing pumps, taller than flats (obv).



This pair from Hue Manila (ig: huemanila) has been my go-to shoes since 2015. They're very comfy and easy to clean. Best thing about them? THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING - skirts, dresses, jeans, and shorts.

3. Strappy Sandals
Lacing it up



Got this sophisticated straps from Tutum Manila (ig: tutumshop)

4. Oxfords
More of a preppy lady?



Familiar with the Enciso sisters? Of course you are! I got these laced lovelies from their online shop (although I think they stopped for sometime now). However, I must say - these are not very comfortable to wear due to the itchy lace design.


Are you obsessed with white shoes, too? Comment down below. :)

Just keep swimming,
Melissa

4 comments

  1. So proud of you bb :* Heart heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently obsessed with white shoes this year. I love that strappy sandals, though! :D

    therenalexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to share something? Don't forget to include your name and website!

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.