SPEAK: May #MELmorabilia2016

Monday, June 20, 2016 Hong Kong


MAY: Hong Kong Escapade


Stories behind the photos:
  • All photos were shot during our family trip (plus my boyfriend) in Hong Kong. 
  • We went full-out-tourist and took photos and spent ALL my film on the most famous landmarks and parks:
    • Hong Kong Disneyland - A Small World, Disneyland Resort Train
    • Ocean Park Hong Kong - Ocean Park Entrance, Giant Panda Adventure, Old Hong Kong
    • The Peak - Sky Terrace 428, Peak Galleria
  • Although, my sister Monina is not a polaroid expert, which made some of the pictures really dark. LOL. This is the time that I realized that my Instax camera is not recommended to be used at night. Lesson learned. 

In the picture: 
  • Lavenders
  • Heart-shaped cardboard

Post a Comment

Want to share something? Don't forget to include your name and website!

Latest Instagrams

© Melissa the Mermaid. Design by FCD.